Warehouse management systems by Bar-coding. Will make your warehouse or distribution center more efficient, accurate, and connected. Using a combination of process, people, and technology, our warehouse solutions streamline all functional areas, including: receiving, put-away, picking, packing, shipping, and cycle counting. Acting as your warehouse command center, a Warehouse Management System (or WMS platform) enables agile, real-time management
Accuracy and agility in the warehouse
We know how important it is to run your warehouse efficiently and cost-effectively. Our warehouse management software is built to optimise capacity and eradicate pick errors, while integration and proof of delivery ensures a truly streamlined supply chain. Our WMS is a multi-warehouse, multi-owner inventory management system designed to meet the demands of providers, distributors, product wholesalers and retail organisations. It is suitable for any kind of warehouse, from highly automated to purely manual environments.
Warehouse management is more than one piece of technology. While the WMS platform is the backbone, Barcoding, Inc. is your source for a total solution turning your warehouse or distribution center into a competitive advantage.
Features and Functions
Support sophisticated warehousing needs, including value-added services, lot management, serial number tracking and product recalls
- Leverage advanced fulfillment logic for constraint-based selection, real-time replenishment and advanced order cartonization
- Eliminate costly physical counts with auditor-approved cycle counting functionality
- Streamline inventory receiving processes with cross-docking, quality audit and vendor performance
- Utilize integrated transportation execution, including freight bill reconciliation, zone skipping/LTL pooling and rate shopping
- Automate information capture via RF, voice and material handling equipment technologies
- Accommodate omni-channel and/or multi-tenant fulfillment
- Hosted on premise or in the cloud